Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
$44.99 - $54.99
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
Shimano's Deore Shadow Rear Derailleur is ready for mountain bike action. The Shadow design tucks the rear derailleur closer in to the wheel, reducing damage from rocks, roots, and trail obstacles. When it comes to gear changes, Shimano's Dyna-Sys supplies consistent, smooth shifting across the entire cassette.
$38.99 - $165.99
Alivio 9-speed Shift/Brake Levers dress up your bike with Shimano's proven ergonomics and shifting technology. A single clamp keeps handlebar clutter to the absolute minimum. Shimano's index shifting is fast and precise, and the heads-up Optical Gear Display ensures you're always in the right gear. Hydraulic brakes offer powerful, all-weather stopping power and Shimano's One-Way Bleed mineral oil setup is low maintenance and reliable.
• Comfortable And Natural Hand Position For All Day Riding Comfort • More Stopping Power, With Less Effort, Especially From The Hood Position • High Braking Power Ideal For Cyclocross And On-Road Riding • Fits A Wide Variety Of Hand Sizes From The Hood Position • Electronic Shifting Function Based Shift / Brake Lever Allows For More Compact, More Ergonomic Hood And Lever Design • Reservoir Tank Provides Pad Clearance Auto-Adjust To Maintain Consistent Pad Clearance • Both Lever Reach Adjust And Free Stroke Adjust Possible • Includes Shimano SM-BH-59 hydraulic line kit and Shimano mineral oil
$31.99 - $37.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series brakes provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from Dura Ace. - Model Number: BR-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Brake Type: Super SLR Dual Pivot - Cartridge Shoe Holder: R50T5 / R50T4
Shimano BR-R517 Road Disc Brake Calipers - Cable actuated - Single 74mm caliper - For use with Drop-Bar or Flat-Bar road levers - G01S Resin Pads - Rotor not included - Dual adjustable pad clearance - Includes R160P/S adaptor for 51mm frame and 160mm rotor - Adaptor for 160mm rotor (F160P/S) included - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Defined Color: Black - Rotor Included: No
$44.99 - $45.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur SS (10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: RD-4700-SS - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Maximum Sprocket: low sprocket: 28T / top sprocket: 14T - Minimum Sprocket: low sprocket: 25T / top sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 33T
- Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - FH-M7000 - Axle Type: QR / thru-axle - Over Locknut: 135 - Axle Diameter: 10 - FH-M7010 - Axle Type: 12mm thru-axle - Over Locknut: 142 - Axle Diameter: 12mm - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 55/61 - Average Weight: 384g
Shimano BT-R1A External Di2 Battery - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware - Di2 External Battery, battery charger, and power cable are universal between Dura-Ace 9070, 7970, Ultegra 6870, 6770 and Alfine Di2 systems - Battery weight: 71 grams
$18.00 - $106.00
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Material: Aluminum
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
Shimano Tiagra 4700 Right STI Lever Name Plate and Fixing Screw
This is a rear derailleur mount link for Shimano's XTR M9000 rear derailleur. A straight link is essential to optimal shifting performance and reliability.
Ultegra RX brings Shimano's pioneering chain stabilizing technology to road cycling, delivering smooth and precise shifting over technical terrain. It expands road bike capabilities, inspiring confidence on any surface and drives the evolution of road cycling to include greater elements of adventure. No longer is the road bike narrowly defined. Shimano Ultegra RX broadens the notion of drop bar riding and emboldens cyclist to explore further. - Chain Stabilizer mechanism adopted from MTB design - Stabilizer ON/OFF switch - Compatible with current road dual control lever - Shadow RD technology - Direct mount compatible - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 39t
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
Shimano STEPS E8000 chainrings are specially designed for STEPS drivetrain systems. - For use with E-Bike rear derailleur system compatible chain - Chainring for 53mm chain line
The Shimano Deore XT FC-M8100 crankset for MTB offers the simplicity of a 1x drivetrain with the stability and compatibility of Hollowtech II technology. - Hollow, forged crank maximizes power transfer while limiting weight - Shimano's Hollowtech II technology provides the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight, and rotating performance. - Features 52mm chainline designed for Boost spacing - 172mm Q-factor - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs - Chainring sold separately
Shimano 105 BR-R7000 road caliper brakes offer a clear contact feeling with balanced rigidity, weight and stopping power. - Sleek low-profile caliper design - Wider clearance with larger tire sizes (28c Max) - Smooth and light operation - Integrated braking performance - Comfortable rough road riding with larger tire sizes - Intuitive braking control - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge
$13.99 - $27.99
Shimano Sora BL-R3000 Road Brake Levers - Design to seamlessly function with SL-R3000 - Brake lever is compatible with a wide variety of brake calipers - Not compatible with linear-pull brakes - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull
$119.99 - $130.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergnomical Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - New Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
$22.00 - $182.00
Shimano Ultegra R8000 Series Chainrings are designed for use with Shimano's 11-speed Ultegra crankset.
$90.00 - $117.00
Shimano Chainring Bolts - For use with M9000 chainrings
The Shimano Deore XT SM-CRM85 chainring is designed for use with Shimano's M8100 and M8130 1x cranksets. - Special MTB gear tooth profile with Dynamic Chain Engagement+ improves chain engagement and retention - Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount Shimano - Tooth Count: 28T, 30T, 36T - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Defined Color: Black - Ring Position/Type: Chain-Retaining Single Ring - Round or Oval: Round - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs , 157 Super Boost Hubs
Page 1 of 18 Next page