$18.99 - $20.99
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Shifting one gear or the whole range is simple with just a twist of the wrist. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur and a SRAM or Shimano derailleur up front.
Shimano wrote the book on superior shifting, and their Deore XT Rear Shifter carries that trend forward with the company's trademark precision, light action, and real-world durability. Shimano's 2-way release operation means you can pull or push the shift levers, keeping shifting remarkably easy and intuitive. The Dyna-Sys rear shifter is 10-speed compatible for close ratios and crisp shifts under all conditions. And, this shifter also includes an easily removable optical gear displays for heads-up gear monitoring at a glance, or a sleek, pared down look.
It's all in your hands. From any position on the handlebars the ergonomics of Campagnolo's Ergopower controls enables you to engage the rear derailleur and front derailleur with extreme speed and precision. The Record shifters offer the maximum in performance while safety and comfort are not to be neglected: every detail is designed to provide sublime comfort even after long hours on the bike. - Composite body, carbon-inlay shift lever, carbon fiber brake lever and ball bearing shift mechanism - Ergonomic hood design follows the asymmetry of the hand, increasing the contact area of the palm and offering multiple riding positions - Two clicks downshift into the small chain ring, while a third shift is used for trim - Ergopower Ultra-Shift rear controls can shift the chain simultaneously three sprockets up or five down - Hypoallergenic silicone with multiple densities is used as hood material offering greater softness in the palm area and greater rigidity in the gripping area - No-Bulge technology smooths the cable passage as the housing exits the controls - Campagnolo 2015+ 11-speed specific, not compatible with previous versions of Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed, Shimano or SRAM derailleurs - Speed: 2 x 11-speed - Front/Rear: set - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Ultra-Shift cables and housing included - Weight: 348g
You can grasp the Chorus Ergopower controls any way you want: you'll always feel safe and responsive. The ergonomic design of the Ergopower body enables you to grip the controls more firmly. The brake lever with double curvature and the classic double lever of the brake/shifter controls guarantee efficient braking in all conditions as well as easier operation - Composite body, carbon fiber brake lever - Ergonomic hood design follows the asymmetry of the hand, increasing the contact area of the palm and offering multiple riding positions - Two clicks downshift into the small chain ring, while a third shift is used for trim - Ergopower Ultra-Shift rear controls can shift the chain simultaneously three sprockets up or five down - Hypoallergenic silicone with multiple densities is sed as hood material offering greater softness in the palm area and greater rigidity in the gripping area - No-Bulge technology smooths the cable passage as the housing exits the controls - Campagnolo 2015+ 11-speed specific, not compatible with previous versions of Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed, Shimano or SRAM derailleurs - Speed: 2 x 11-speed - Front/Rear: set - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Ultra-Shift cables and housing included - Weight: 350g
- Drivetrain speeds: 10 - Double or triple: Double - Compatibility: Mirage/Veloce/Centaur - Brake lever actuation: Short pull - Weight: 368g - Composite body with anodized aluminum shift and brake lever - Ultra-Shift ergonomic hood design follows the asymmetry of the hand, increasing the contact area of the palm and offering multiple riding positions - Ergonomic brake lever features a high fulcrum, which allows for easier reach, better braking, and control in all situations. Includes a special insert for riders with large hands increases the lever distance by 8% - Ergopower Power-Shift rear controls can shift the chain simultaneously one sprocket up or three down. Front controls offer micro-trim adjustability for noise-free operation - Multi-density Vari-Cushion shock absorbing hoods offer greater softness in the palm area and greater rigidity in the gripping area - No-Bulge technology smooths the cable passage as the housing exits the controls - Set includes cables and ultra-low friction housing
Speed and performance mean nothing if you aren’t in control. The Potenza Ergopower commands maintain the fantastic ergonomics of the entire Campagnolo Revolution 11+ line offering a grip and control that is identical to the versions professional riders respect and demand. The ergonomics of the Potenza 11 commands have been meticulously studied to ensure not only comfort and a surefooted grip but also easy and efficient access to essential commands for braking, upshifting and downshifting from any position. An EPS style downshifting lever on both right and left ergopower commands takes ergonomics one step further as it adds a premium feature generally associated with Campagnolo electronic drivetrains. The Potenza 11 Ergopower commands offer an amazing amount of technology and sophistication for a groupset of its segment. With your hands around the Potenza 11 commands you can rest assured to be in perfect control no matter what the road throws in front of you. -Double curvature brake lever allows for engagment and modulation from any hand position -Includes genuine Campagnolo cables and housing -Not compatible with 2011-2014 Campagnolo drivetrains -Vari-Cushion silicon hoods provide variable cushioning zones to optimize comfort
$200.00 - $210.00
Centaur Ergopower controls offer the same market-leading ergonomics found on leading professionals’ bikes, giving a secure grip in all conditions and ensuring optimal comfort for longer rides. The patented Campagnolo “1-lever-1-action” controls and the PowerShift mechanism guarantee crisp, accurate shifting, even under load. The PowerShift system allows the inclusion of a lever for EPS-style downshifting, ensuring great ergonomics and perfect control for the rider in all conditions. - Features 11-Speed Power-Shift shifting providing the ability to up shift 3 sprockets and down 1 - Composite lever body with alloy brake lever - Double curvature brake lever allows for engagement and modulation from any hand position - Includes genuine Campagnolo cables and housing - Vari-Cushion silicon hoods provide variable cushioning zones to optimize comfort,Grooved hoods allow water to drain away, improving grip in all conditions
Turn your time trial or triathlon bike into a smooth-shifting machine with Campagnolo's lightweight aluminum Record EPS TT Bar-End Shift Levers. Campagnolo's Back to Zero design returns the levers to their center position, keeping them out of the wind for supreme aerodynamics and ergonomics. And, Campagnolo's EPS shifting lets you shift as many cogs as you want by simply holding the lever.
Shimano wrote the book on mountain bike shifting, and their Deore Rapidfire Shifter Set carries on that tradition. Light, smooth action is paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains. Shimano's I-Spec mounting system streamlines your handlebar setup with the shifters and brake (sold separately) attached to a single clamp.
• Multiple simultaneous display fields • Battery level • Gear position • Shift mode (Synchronized or Manual) • FOX iCD position (Climb or Descend) • Shimano Synchronized Shift mode switch • Change between S1, S2, and Manual shift maps • Audible Shimano Synchronized Shift notification tone • Precision derailleur adjustment • Easy access adjustment mode • Numerical adjustment indicator • Junction A function • Battery charging port • Three E-tube wiring ports
- Shift buttons mounted to the end of a bar plug - Included wire connects to Blip Box - Fits bars with 19 - 20.5mm inside diameter
SRAM's X0 shifters aren't just a pretty face, they actually have an Olympic Gold medal to their credit. But you'd expect that from some of the lightest and quickest shifters out there and some of the easiest to use, too. They actually allow you to shift across up to 6 gears at once, and with their simple twisting action you never miss shifts. Ride light, shift fast and go for the gold with X0!
Shimano Ultegra SL-BS64 Double/Triple 8-Speed Bar end Shifters - Friction-compatible right lever - This shifter is not compatible with 8-speed Dura Ace; packaging calls out Dura Ace but the shifter itself is Ultegra - All bar-end road shifters produced after Nov 2008 have an I.D. spec fit range of 19-22mm - End Type: Shimano/Sram - Weight: 83 grams
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - 11-speed compatible
Experience the precise, positive feel of SRAM with their DoubleTap 9-Speed Trigger Shifter Set. These flat bar road shifters are perfect for casual and serious riders alike thanks to their aluminum and composite construction that both reduces weight and boosts strength. And, the DoubleTaps feature SRAM's Exact Actuation ratio for the ultimate in crisp shifting.
$62.99 - $111.79
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: SL-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 2-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
SRAM's Centra Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They feature a large ergonomic grip section and SRAM's 1:1 actuation for solid shifts. This shifter is indexed for three front chainrings and features micro adjustments for perfect derailleur positioning.
Shimano's Di2 Bar-End Shifters are the ticket for time trial/triathlon bicycles running Shimano's Di2 electric-shifting components (sold separately). With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant, perfect gear changes every time.
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bar-End Shifters are great for tourists, commuters, cyclocrossers, triathletes and time trialists. They provide precise and reliable shifting on double- and triple-chainring drivetrains.
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
Shimano's SL-RS700 Flat Bar Road Shifter Set are perfect for anything from a jaunt around town or a post-work fitness ride. - Double or Triple: Double - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Shifter Style: Thumb - Weight: 280 grams
Shimano's Tiagra Raidfire Plus Shift Lever (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the Dura Ace line. Model Number: SL-4703 Series: Tiagra Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus Front Shifting: 3-speeds Shift Cable Casing:Tiagra
$34.99 - $38.99
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - Includes cables and housing
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
The Deore M6000 Rapidfire shifters deliver light, smooth action paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains. - OPTISLICK cable - Precise and consistent shifting performance - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Intuitive and readily visible OGD - 1 shifter for double and triple use - Shift Lever Type: RAPIDFIRE Plus - Front Shifting: 3/2 - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
$26.00 - $27.99
SRAM's X5 shifters feature Exact Actuation 1:1 cable pull ratios for precise, dependable shifting. Crafted with lightweight aluminum, the X5s are built tough to handle all your off-road endeavors.
Page 1 of 4 Next page