$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
- Install this in line to your shift housing for precise tension adjustments - Compatible with all 4mm shift housing - Allows for 3.5mm of adjustability - Indexed movement prevents any accidental or unintentional adjustments - Compact design only adds 14mm to housing length
- Remote for use with Race Face dropper seatposts - Compatible with other brands - Horizontal Remote mimics the position of a left thumb shift lever
Shimano E-tube Dummy Plugs - Extra E-Tube plugs for sealing unused ports on shifters or junction boxes - Sold each
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts - Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs - Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
- Required for charging Campagnolo V2 and V3 Power Units - Not compatible with Campagnolo V1 Power Unit
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
Screws required for mounting Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers to bicycle frames. Lengths unique to frame specifications.
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Fits external seat post diameters from 30.9 - 31.6mm - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
In conjunction with the EPS Power Unit, the Interface is the "thinking" center of EPS and is responsible for on board diagnostics, managing settings, converting analog signal from Ergo Levers to digital and sending it on to the Power Unit maintaining a dialogue with the Power Unit. - New shape with LED indicators on 3 sides - Battery charges through the Interface Unit, no more need to drill a charging port hole in the bicycle frame - Contains a wireless module allowing for connection to PCs, smartphones, tablets, etc., through ANT+ and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Requires the use of Android 4.3 or newer, or iOS 8 or newer - Only compatible with Campagnolo Super Record and Record V3 Power Unit - Waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - See PDF for complete details on the V3 app and customization
The EPS Power Unit is the systems source of power as well as the "brain" of the system, responsible for managing the battery pack, enabling and monitoring the front and rear derailleurs and communicating with the Interface Unit. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km - Water proof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Operational temperature: -4F to 140F - Charging temperature: 32F to 113F - 17mm diameter for easy seat post installation - Battery charges through the Interface Unit - Compatible only with the Super Record/Record V3 Power Unit
- Ergonomic 1x lever - Compatible with the Turbine and Aeffect Dropper Posts - Standard shifter cable and housing
$7.99 - $11.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
The Problem Solvers GXP Spindle Adapter Kit lets you adapt a GXP crankset to a BB30 or Press-Fit 30 bottom bracket. It's used with the Problem Solvers BB30/Press-Fit 30 Adapter Kit, which is sold separately.
$29.95 - $44.95
Problem Solvers' MisMatch Adapters allow you to combine your Shimano and SRAM shifters and brakes onto a single clamp for a more ergonomic, less-cluttered handlebar. These CNC-machined aluminum adapters work with Shimano I-Spec and SRAM MatchMaker components to fasten your preferred combination on to a single, existing bar clamp.
Campagnolo's Record EPS V2 Interface Unit is like a translator, the vital piece of the electronic shifting puzzle. Mounted to the brake cable or the handlebar, it processes the data churned out by the EPS Power Unit (sold separately) and communicates it to you via an easy-to-read colored LED. Plus, it plays the critical role of converting every analog shift you send its way into a digital format so the system can work as a cohesive whole. There's also an easy-to-read LED battery gauge so you know when it's time to recharge the system. And don't mind the weather, as it's totally waterproof.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (3) M3x10 Flat Head Screws
Technical Details: • Spaces rotor outboard for mounting 135mm REAR spaced hubs on 135mm FRONT spaced forks • 4.8mm thick, includes longer mounting bolts • One-piece alloy spacer, anodized black
Mounting electronic shifting systems challenges the most prolific of bike mechanics. When small frames, recumbents, or adaptive cycles are involved, the standard battery mounts don't accommodate. This mount accepts the small Di2 or EPS battery mounts and comes with zip ties to attach that battery anywhere on the frame you need it. Tech Details: Machined AL-6061 main body Includes: four zip ties, rubber shim and two M4 bolts
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
- Clamp adapter for WCS Alloy and/or WCS Carbon LINK Seatposts - Converts for Ritchey Vector Evo saddle usage - 15mm offset
- Replacement bar donuts for cobrafist pogies
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with titanium hardware - Zero-friction cam surface treatment ensures smooth lever action - 27g
- Minimalist double butted aluminum extensions designed for draft legal Triathlons (ITU and UCI approved) - Composite adjustable armrests, a one piece composite aero bridge and molded armrest pads
- Deluxe armrests compatible with all vision tech aero bars - Includes dual density foam armrest pads for maximum comfort - Non-Slip textured top
Profile Design's Gap Cap works with 1" or 1 1/8" steer tubes to keep your headset adjusted properly at all times. The composite wedges are a fantastic choice for carbon steerers, and at 30-45 grams, you'll keep the front end of your bike super light.
Page 1 of 25 Next page