Garage floor space is precious. Saris’ CycleGlide offers an ingenious and elegant space-saving solution. You can store up to four bikes of virtually any size and shape thanks to its adjustable hooks. The gliding rails maximize storage room and allow easy access when you want to take a bike down to ride.
• Folds small and is lightweight for easy mobility • Holds bikes by rear axle with soft rubber-dipped fingers • Fits variety bikes with 20" – 29" tires, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
Topeak's Dual-Touch Bike Stand is a great way to display and store your prize two-wheelers whether you park it in your living room, the garage or the office. It's built of durable and attractive aluminum, is capable of holding up to 4 bicycles with additional bike mounts (2 bike mounts included) and features a quick-release height adjustment (the stand reaches up to 10.5 feet).
The Feedback Sports RAKK XL is a versatile bike storage rack intended for Plus-size and Fat-bikes. Comes with an adapter for plus-size tires that can be removed as needed to expand the size of the tray. Store your bike by the front or back tire without touching any of your bikes components. Easy to use and low profile to store away. Simply roll your bike in and walk away. Fold flat for storage when not in use.
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
Delta's Monet Single Bike Rack isn't quite as still or life-y as Water Lilies, but it will display your beautiful bike like a work of art in between rides. - Folds down to save space when not in use - Convenient two point fixing (hardware included) - Rubber coated arms support bike - Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat - Max load 50 lbs - Dimensions Approx: 17.5" x 14.5" x 10.5" (D x W x H)
$47.00 - $61.99
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
Make the most of your space with Saris' Bike Bunk. It stores two bikes and adjusts to fit different bike styles and sizes. This free-standing mount features grippy, cushioned contact points that protect your floor and wall.
Feedback Sports' heavy-duty Tool Tray easily attaches to all Feedback Sports repair stands for ultra-convenient access to your tools. The compartments keep your tools organized and there's also a spot for your beverages. It's even got a rag hook and a parts-washing bin with a drain so you can complete all your repair projects without leaving the stand!
- Easily holds a bike, kayak, or ladder - Efficient pulley system helps you lift and lower heavier objects - Auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Engineered for durability with tough silver powder coat finish - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Maximum load: 50lbs
This wall mounted storage solution screws into the wall and offers adjustable hooked-arms to hold a bike. - Independently adjustable arms - Padded arms to protect bike - Dimensions: 16.25 x 17 x 14.5"
The Saris Locking Bike Trac is a heavy-duty wall-mount bike rack that makes parking and displaying your bike simple. Plus, it even offers a 3/4-inch solid-steel locking loop that allows securing your bike with a U-lock (sold separately).
Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them, but you also need to be space conscious. Introducing the Velo Hinge, an innovative and elegant bike storage idea that hangs your bike by the front wheel and allows it to safely swing sideways, to its smallest footprint. Fitting almost any bike and swinging left or right to match your needs, the Velo Hinge maximizes your space while showing love to your bicycles and your living space. And when not in use, it tucks away so you’ll hardly know its there.
Shop Rack connectors that can be used to connect up to 5 Shop Racks
A compact and economical solution to store your bike and optimize space usage. The Swing-Up EX allows you to swing your bike to either side and is compatible with wheel / tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm). - Attachments: Wall mount - Material: Aluminum / steel / engineering grade plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Added Features: Rotatable Front Wheel Fixed Bar - Compatibility: Compatible with wheel /tire combinations having an overall height up to 8cm (3.15”) and tire width up to 2.35” - Size: 22.7 x 7.5 x 5.3 cm / 8.9” x 2.9” x 2.1” - Weight: 950 grams / 2.09 lb
- Rubber-coated arms support 2 bikes - Useful shelf for accessories that folds down to save space when not in use - Max. Load: 65lbs.
Saris' CycleGlide 2-Bike Add-On kit lets you hang two more bikes on your Saris CycleGlide overhead storage rack (sold separately).
Freestanding two or four bike rack - Independent adjustable arms accommodate any bike style - Durable gray powder-coat finish - Easy to assemble - tools included - Max load 160 lbs (55kgs) - Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 86"
• Model Level 170H: perfect solution for staging team bikes in between races • Easy-to-use rack holds 5 or more bikes by the nose of the saddle • All steel construction, 1700mm crossbar, folding legs with coated bar jaws and rubber feet (longer crossbar can be added later if needed, legs clamp on to pipes up to 3" in diameter) • Assembles and disassembles without tools • 24.3lbs
- Folds to save space when not in use - Convenient & minimalist storage solution for single bike - Adjustable seatpost grabber pivots & expands to accommodate any style bicycle - Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat - Dimensions Approx: 12" x 1" x 1" (305 x 25 x 25 mm)
The MSW Universal Display Stand is adjustable and can be used with any style of bike, from road bikes to fat bikes. - Holds one bike - Fits tires 1 to 5-inches wide - Rubberized feet protect floors - Product dimensions: 21.5 x 13.5 x 14 inches
The Leonardo FT (fat tire) storage hook is to designed to hold "fat tire" bicycles with tires up to 5 inches in width. Featuring elegant space-saving design, this rack offers convenient minimalist storage for any bike at a great price. Instead of throwing your cycling partner in the garage, display your bicycle like the work of art it is. Product Details: - Works with fat tires up to 5" wide - Tire tray saves wall from tire marks - Tough silver powdercoat finish - Rubberized coating protects wheel rim - Maximum load 50lbs (22Kgs)
Elegant and functional, Topeak's OneUp is the perfect bicycle storage solution when space is an issue. It has a grooved, durable plastic tray and a molded rubber bar to keep your front wheel securely in place and it also boasts two storage hooks for your riding essentials and a rear wheel pad to keep your walls scuff free.
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). • The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") • Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them and you need a simple, effective, wall-mount bike parking solution. The Velo Wall Rack 2D is a high quality, versatile bike storage idea for one bike. The arms adjust horizontally and vertically, and have soft rubber protecting your bike’s finish, making the Velo Wall Rack a brilliant bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. - Ideal bicycle storage solution for apartments, homes, garages and sheds - Soft rubber contact points protect frame finishes - Storage system fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, or electric bike - Frame cradles safely accommodate most any frame tube shape - Design independently adjusts arms horizontally and vertically to position your bike perfectly - Durable anodized aluminum maintains a long-term clean finish - Cradles adjust horizontally 8?-12? (20.3-30.5cm) from wall - Cradles adjust vertically 7? (17.8cm) - Awesome bike parking solution for even the heaviest of bikes – 50lbs (22.7kg) max load - Mounts to a standard wall stud - Mounting hardware included - Available in black or silver - Patent #D780,640
Page 1 of 2 Next page