Our Response To COVID-19
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our highest priority. We have made the decision to temporarily close our physical stores through April 6th. We believe this to be the right thing to do in order to encourage you and our employees to stay home and help slow the spread of COVID-19. We plan to use this time to rethink how we do everything. Meanwhile, please use our online store. Currently, we are offering free local delivery for bikes, car racks, and indoor trainers. If you have an existing order or repair, Jacob will be contacting you to coordinate a curbside pickup or delivery. Thanks in advance for your understanding and patience. We are in this together.
Please do your part:
- STOP & THINK. Are you sick? Have you been in close contact with anyone who is suspected of being sick? If yes, please use our online store and come back to shop with us after risk of virus spread has passed according to CDC guidance.
- Upon entering the store, all customers are asked to:
- Wash their hands with hand sanitizer.
- Respect others and maintain 6 feet physical distance from others.
- Avoid handling products that they not intend to buy, or wear shop provided protective gloves.
- Limit of two people per party or family.
- If the door is locked and you see that we are open, please wait outside until you are welcomed in.
What we are doing:
- All team members are required to take their temperature before reporting to work and stay or go home if they are feeling ill or exposed to anyone who is feeling ill.
- Hygiene, hand washing, and physical distancing are strictly enforced.
- Phones are not shared among staff.
- All high touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day and at the end of the day.
- After bicycle test rides, grips, saddle, touch points and equipment are disinfected.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet between coworkers and customers at all times. To avoid crowding, we are limiting the number of customers in the store at any one time.
- Air flow maintained with open doors or central air fan.
- Fit and rental services are suspended.
- Busted Hub Taproom growlers available for takeout only.
Thank you for your cooperation, support and patience as we move forward during this challenging time. Let's not give up riding, praying and hoping.
- Jacob Stallings & the Trek Cincinnati Team