COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our highest priority. We have implemented several measures to adapt and adhere to federal, state and local requirements and recommendations so that we can provide a safe and sanitary environment at all of our stores. Please review the information below and let us know how we can accommodate your personal situation or preferences.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation, support and patience as we move forward during this challenging time. Let's not give up riding, praying and hoping.
- Jacob Stallings & the Trek Cincinnati Team
Stores open and offering sales & service without an appointment beginning May 26th:
One-On-One Personal Shopping Visits (Limit 2 customers inside the store at a time)
Service & Repair Drop Off (Beginning May 26 at Blue Ash & Fort Wright stores, June 2nd at West Chester)
Online Sales with Live Chat · Curbside or In-Store Pickup · Local Bike Delivery
What You Can Expect:
- We have decreased store hours, limited occupancy, and adopted new policies that promote social distancing and help protect you and our team.
- Starting May 26th, our stores will begin to accommodate two customers at a time (without an appointment) for sales, online order pickups and service/repair drop off/pickups (with the exception of West Chester which will begin accepting new service drop offs beginning June 2nd).
- Now - May 23rd, in-store sales and service are by appointment only. We are not accepting new appointments at this time.
- In-store Personal Shopping Visit: one-one-one 20 minute sessions with a sales team member. During your visit, you simply tell us what you need and we do the shopping for you.
- Virtual Personal Shopping: our online store is always open and sales associates are standing by during store hours to assist you with your online order by phone, email, or live chat.
- Service Drop Off Visit: a team member will meet you at the door, take down your information and receive your bike. We will call you later with an estimate. Please note that there is a $20 bike sanitation fee for all repair services (waived for service Level 2 and up).
During Your Visit:
- Please DO NOT come to the stores if you are sick or you've been in close contact with someone who is sick. Shop our online store or come back and visit us after the risk of virus spread has passed according to CDC guidance.
- Please note that our doors may be locked, we ask that you wait patiently outside at a safe social distance from others and do not walk into the store until you are greeted and verbally invited in by an associate.
- Upon entering the store, all customers are required to:
- Wear a face mask (please bring your own)
- Wash hands with hand sanitizer
- Respect others and maintain 6 feet physical distance at all times
- Follow verbal instructions from shop personnel
- Avoid handling products unless intending to buy
- No outside food or beverages allowed
Please know that our team members have been given authority to refuse service for non-compliance.
- New services that promote social distancing:
- Virtual Personal Shopping: get expert advice on your online order by phone, email, or live chat
- Contactless Curbside Pickup
- Local Bike Delivery
- Hygiene, hand washing, and physical distancing are strictly enforced at the stores.
- Team members are required to take their temperature before reporting to work and to stay or go home if they are feeling ill or exposed to anyone who is feeling ill.
- Masks are provided for all team members.
- Phones are not shared.
- Regular cleaning especially high touch surfaces which are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day and at the end of the day.
- Air flow is maintained with open doors or central air fan.
- We have temporarily suspended: