The health and safety of our employees and customers is our highest priority. We have implemented several measures to adapt and adhere to federal, state and local requirements and recommendations so that we can provide a safe and sanitary environment at all of our stores.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation, support and patience as we move forward during this challenging time.
- Jacob Stallings & the Trek Cincinnati Team
Stores open for sales & service and offering:
Service & Repair Drop Off
Curbside or In-Store Pickup · Local Bike Delivery
What You Can Expect:
- We have decreased store hours, limited occupancy, and adopted new policies that promote social distancing and help protect you and our team.
- Now accommodating 5 customers at a time for sales, online order pickups and service/repair drop off/pickups.
- Virtual Personal Shopping: our online store is always open and sales associates are standing by during store hours to assist you with your online order by phone or email.
During Your Visit:
- Please DO NOT come to the stores if you are sick or you've been in close contact with someone who is sick. Shop our online store or come back and visit us after the risk of virus spread has passed according to CDC guidance.
- Please note that our doors may be locked if we are at capacity, we ask that you wait patiently outside at a safe social distance from others.
- Upon entering the store, all customers are required to:
- Wear a face mask (please bring your own)
- Wash hands with hand sanitizer
- Respect others and maintain 6 feet physical distance at all times
- Follow verbal instructions from shop personnel
- No outside food or beverages allowed
Please know that our team members have been given authority to refuse service for non-compliance.
- New services that promote social distancing:
- Virtual Personal Shopping: get expert advice on your online order by phone or email.
- Contactless Curbside Pickup
- Local Bike Delivery
- Hygiene, hand washing, and physical distancing are strictly enforced at the stores.
- Team members are required to take their temperature before reporting to work and to stay or go home if they are feeling ill or exposed to anyone who is feeling ill.
- Masks are provided for all team members.
- Phones are not shared.
- Regular cleaning especially high touch surfaces which are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day and at the end of the day.
- Air flow is maintained with open doors or central air fan.
- We have temporarily suspended:
- Fit and rental services
- Events and group rides