All locations open and accepting bike drop offs for service - no appointment needed.
Bicycle Service & Repair
All of our bicycle services and repairs are performed by professionally trained technicians and the work is guaranteed. Our processes have changed a bit to help alleviate the need of customers to even come into the store. We can handle your bike repairs safely with at least 6 feet social distancing and no contact. Here's how it works:
To drop off bikes curbside:
1. Please visit a shop near you to drop off your bike(s).
2. Wait outside when you arrive and a team member will meet you at the door.
3. From a safe distance, we will gather all the necessary information, take your bike, sanitize it and call you later with a free estimate. (Sorry, but we cannot accommodate on-the-spot estimates or repairs at this time).
If we perform the work, we will call or text you as soon as your bike is ready.
To pick up bikes curbside:
1. Call us from your car or when you arrive.
2. We will set the bike(s) outside for you.
3. Please maintain 6 ft social distance at all times.
Bicycle Maintenance & Repair Packages
Bicycle Maintenance & Repair À la carte
Brake Adjustment - $15
Derailleur Adjustment - $20
Flat Repair - $10
Chain Installation - $10
Cable Installation - $15
Tape Handlebars - $15
Wheel True - $25
Shifter Cleaning - $25
Bike Wash & Lube - $30
Spoke Replacement - $35
Drivetrain Cleaning - $50
Bike Packing (for Travel) - $70
Professional Bike Build - $70